Resolve Roofing Issues With an Inspection
Are you concerned about missing shingles? Perhaps it’s been more than two decades since your roof was last replaced. If you’re worried about problems with your roof, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at Roof Masters. We have expertise in all kinds of roofing matters, from replacement to maintenance. Our team proudly provides comprehensive roof inspections for our Sugar Land, TX customers. Not only do regular inspections address aesthetic concerns, but they can also bring you peace of mind that your roof is in top shape. Find out why roof inspection services are vital.
What’s Included in a Roof Inspection?
When you look to Roof Masters for roof inspection services, you can count on a comprehensive evaluation that checks all the boxes. We take the time to get the job done right, so you can be sure your roof is safe. Our residential and commercial roof inspections check for all of the following issues:
- Missing or damaged shingles
- Sagging and warping
- Damaged flashing
- Loose nails
- Wood rot
- Mold growth
- Water spots
- Animal or insect damage
- Misaligned shingles
- Holes or unsealed areas
- Manufacturer defects
- Poor installation
- UV degradation
- Natural wear and tear
Our Roofing Inspection Process
We have the roof inspection process down to a science. While some roofs require a slightly different approach, you can expect these steps when we visit your property.
- Check for Big-Picture Problems: First, we’ll look for big-picture problems that compromise your roof’s structure. If we see any sagging or missing shingles, we’ll address those right away to make sure your roof doesn’t pose a safety hazard.
- Look for Tiny Issues: Next, we’ll check for smaller problems with your roof that could cause further damage down the road. Our experienced team will search for signs of leaks, holes, and other forms of natural wear and tear.
- Address Manufacturer Defects: Sometimes, manufacturers announce that certain products are defective. If these defects affect your roof, we’ll take special care to identify them and ensure your roof isn’t compromised.
- Evaluate Past Repair Work: Have you had repair work done in the past few years? If Roof Masters didn’t handle those repairs, they might not be of the best quality. During your inspection, we’ll check out past repair work and ensure there are no potential problems.
- Recommend Maintenance Techniques: At the end of our visit, we’ll recommend regular maintenance to keep your roof in top shape. After all, roof inspection services are only one aspect of a safe and functional roof!
Why a Roof Inspection Is Crucial
Scheduling frequent roof inspections is crucial to the continued safety of your home or business. We recommend getting inspected once a year or at least every two years. It’s also a good idea to schedule a professional inspection after a damaging storm, before selling your home, and before purchasing a new home. Here are just a few of the reasons you should invest in regular inspections:
- Save money on repairs
- Avoid water damage as a result of leaks
- Save time on future repairs and replacements
- Ensure a safe roof and your continued peace of mind
Get in Touch With the Roof Inspection Pros
There’s no better way to ensure your roof is in top shape than with a roof inspection from professionals. Our Sugar Land, TX team has years of experience and is proud to have earned numerous positive customer testimonials. We aim to provide the gold standard in roofing services for all our residential and commercial customers. Contact us today and let us know a date and time for your next roof inspection.